Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Egg Hatches at 11.30

The name 'Ugly Duckling' came from my sis, which is also will be the name for my boutique. In fact, I find it rather catchy and meaningful. The ugly duckling is one of the fairy tale stories that I’ve enjoyed when I was a kid. It tells a tale of a duckling abandoned and shunned because he was different. None of the other duckling wants to make friends with him. He was laughed at and rejected by just about everyone he meets. One day, the ugly duckling comes across a number of beautiful swans swimming on a lake. Seeing his own reflection in the water he discovers his real self. In the end, he had grown into a beautiful swan too and had never been an ugly duckling after all.

Fairy tale aside, the reason I’m creating this blog is to kill my time in the office. Most importantly I need to learn to manage one because soon I’ll be opening a boutique accompanied with online sales. My other 3 partners and I are sorting out the plan and finger crossed; officially open for the ducklings on August/September. Then, everyone can transform into a graceful swan too. Ugly duckling? Nah…

1 comments:

The Princess said...

Nice pick of name! So am I going to get 10% commission for my service rendered?

 
template by suckmylolly.com