Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I ♥ Cupcakes!

I can’t get enough of cupcakes! What makes a cupcake special is the sweet, creamy fluffy pastel-colored icing and decorations always make them more pretty - even if it's just a few sprinkles of chocolate chips or gummy bears candy! No one can resist something sweet and pretty! Don’t believe? Visit http://www.cuppacakes.blogspot.com to see it yourself. Joyce will be celebrating her birthday today so I bought a box of cupcakes from +wondermilk to surprise her. Normal cakes are boring at times. There are so many attractive flavors and designs to choose from. I’m always indecisive when comes to choosing cupcakes. I wish that I could have it all! In the end, I decided to have HUGS & KISSES. Yeah, from yours truly! I hope she love it as much as I do!

Paperbag

Love, hugs and kisses
Sweet sweet cupcakes!
A box of full of contentment
More, more & more...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com