Tuesday, March 25, 2008

___________________________________ SALE ♥

I’m worried. There’s a devil inside of me that makes extraordinary excited and happy about getting something for nothing, I’m not sure why it is so. My wardrobe is full of clothes that I have worn once, and some probably never wear again. I guess shopping would be my 8th deadly sin. I love to shop in just almost everywhere, in little undiscovered shops down of the way back streets, bazaars, shopping malls or even online shops. But never mind! Instead of having retail therapy most of the weekends, I did a mini project. I cleared up my messy wardrobe and picked out all the superfluous clothes of mine because I’m going to sell it off at a BARGAIN PRICE. So girls, if you’re interested in any of the items, feel free to drop me an email at ms.uglyduckling@gmail.com or leave me a message at the chatterbox. All items featured here are in good conditions and some even new. All my clothes are in Size S/Free Size unless otherwise stated.
Stated below are some of the T&C. - Sales are made on first come first serve basis. - Reservations can only be made for a maximum period of 3 days. Once that time is up, the items will open to the next interested buyer. - No back-outs and no refunds once confirmation has been made. - Payment can be made via bank transfers/cash deposits. - If you prefer having your goodies delivered, I could post out items via Pos Laju. - COD can be arranged, just drop me an email and I’ll follow up from there.

♥ SPECIAL DEAL ♥

Free postage if you purchase more than 2 items or above rm80.00.

1. Floral Tube Dress c/w Satin Sash

RM39.00

2.Satin Bow Tube

RM25.00

3. Satin Pleated Tube Top c/w bust padding - SOLD

RM26.00

Free Size

4. *New* Floral layered Tube - SOLD
RM35.00
Bow tie at the back
5. Chiffon Top
RM25.00

Back view

6. Sheer Baby Doll Top

RM19.00

7. C-thru Cotton Top c/w Satin Sash SOLD

RM29.00

8. Checkered Princess Top with Bow tie at the back - SOLD

RM25.00

9. MNG Drawstring Short Top

RM25.00

10. MNG Eyelet Frill Short Top - SOLD
RM26.00
11. Crumpled Long Top
RM20.00

12. Pleated Satin Skirt - SOLD

RM28.00

13. Sheer Polkadots Skirt

RM26.00

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com