Monday, March 31, 2008

K!

I should have posted this earlier, but I totally forget about it until I see these photos in my camera. Perhaps I got lot of things to do lately and even feel incredibly disconnected. I eat my breakfast, take my lunch on time, and did not skip dinner. I sleep early and rise early. Everything seems normal but I still don’t feel good. Maybe it’s too complete like a perfect apple until my soul couldn’t recognize me anymore. Maybe I shouldn’t have take lunch since I’m not hungry. A lot of maybe-s and excuses but I personally think that imperfect lifestyles lead to a happier life. Happily imperfect.
Anyway, I went for karaoke at Neway, Cheras with my usual bunch of friends. I seldom go for karaoke because all the time I went there to hear them sing not the other way round. First, I can’t read Chinese. Second, the English songs provided are limited. Lastly, they want to be the second Jay Chou..Superstar leh tu. The remote control and the mic glued to their hands all the time. I only managed to sing 2 songs, The reason and Mungkin Nanti. They let us to have the room until 4 am since there are not much people. This is a crazy idea because everyone has important things to do the next day. One needs to sit for his driving test, one needs to work- yeah I know its Sunday, and the rest needs to go ‘sau mu- Grave Sweeping Day’ early in the morning.
What can i say? This is not the first time though.

Cow cow, David & Ah Loon

Moi

Ah Loon & his gal

Posing with the mic only

Peace

Again...damn, i hate peace sign!

Tiger man

All act cute

Full of emotions, wait till u see this....

Lol, like real

Me & the superstar wannabe My innocent look ^.^

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com