Thursday, July 3, 2008

Of being a 'BIG HEAD PRAWN'

I've been a busy bee lately. So many things to be done, yet so little time. I've been keeping my new stocks for a week now and only have time to take photos yesterday night... after work. My plan is to post it up today but, sigh, i left my memory card at the office. All i have in my pc are the un-edited photos. So, being the eager me, i decided to post some photos of the clothing that i bring in for my new collection. Prices and details will be up soon. You can start aiming now. Ohh, the vintage frames are for sale too. You have excellent eye-sight? No problem... its a lense-less. Clever ain't it? You can ignore the ugly background, cupboard, wires...etc for now.
Pretty checkered spag top with bow
Electric blue high waisted skirt

2 layers bib collar halter top with faux checkered button details

Mustard Vintage dress with unique square buttons and lace lining

Nautical jumpsuit with ruffled collar line & bow

Super soft toga mini dress
Bows print blouse
Zara-inspired buttons high waisted skirt c/w belt
There are more to come... jumpsuit, dresses, and pretty tops.. So, do drop by again.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com