Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Tju Keng

This is a big shout out post to my brother wishing him a happy 22nd birthday! I know its a wee bit early but it is just 2 days away. I want to be the first to wish you. Ok, I confess. When I was a little girl, I used to dislike my bro. he enjoyed kacau-ing me for no reason resulting me shouting like a mad girl all the time and everyone else in the house hating the moment when I’m shouting. As he grows up, he no longer kacau me. Instead he turned into a helpful and understanding brother.

I have a statement to make: you're still an awesome bro regardless that...

You're skinnier than me...

...acts better than me

...has more blackheads

...& exceptionally photogenic in boxers

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ONE AND ONLY BROTHER!!!

A big smooch for you!

Your sister loves you and apologizes for divulging your photos.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com